Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Craziness - April 10

Been very random lately. Talk like crazy, act like crazy, doing crazy stuffs. It feels so good to break your discipline, feels great to be wild.

Have been very responsible and intense all these while. Living every minute of the day, preparing myself for big chances, big opportunities that come knocking on my doors without prior knowledge.

Really scared that I might stick to current randomness. Afraid that I lost myself to the very thing I wish to avoid. It’s yet another day without sleep. Wonder how long I could stay like this.
Where’s my enthusiasm, passion in studies? I used to record lectures, and play it almost everyday. To keep and store every points I possibly could. But now… I just can’t wait to graduate, can’t wait to break free, begin a whole new chapter in the real world and not piles of books filled with dust, rotten and most importantly, repetitive teachings. Wonder if one could really finish the whole degree in a year, of course, by taking away useless modules

Year 1 (Sem 1)
Business Econs A & B
Economics of Pricing & Decision Making
Marketing Strategy
Economics of Business Decisions
Introductory Econometrics

Year 1 (Sem 2)
Macroeconomics (CEP)
Financial Economics
Industrial Economics
Economics of Innovation

I think it could really work. If we prolong the academic weeks. QM stuff is really foundation level, throw away management stuffs, and what’s that?? business ethics?? what the fuck is that?
seriously, we are spending too much time on useless modules. Why not cut short and maybe study something more in-depth? what again?? Strategic Mgmt?? another fucking subject, waiting to be fuck up.. Mohan’s modules are all useless shit

1 comment:

Kerja keras adalah energi kita said...

regard
GOOD THIS BLOG
HOW CAN LEARN,
please
visiting bloggers
I
TO INDONESIA